We have been pretty busy the past two weeks living life, however there are a few great things I came across I want to share…..
- Where Mothers find Their Worship – SO SO SO good! My favorite part, “But, I never felt Him more clearly and more tenderly than I have felt Him in my years as a mama. He took my neat, clean life and He chuckled as He dropped babies into it. His fingerprints are all over this mess. And, I know Him better and love Him more in this glorious jumble than I ever have before.”
- Read Aloud Revival – If you haven’t you should check out the podcast, the membership site, and the brand NEW forum! I should just do a whole post one of these days on why I love the Read Aloud Revival message and community!!
- All-Day Apple Butter Recipe – This is currently in my crock pot! I haven’t tried it yet but my house smells edible so I think that is a good indicator to the yumminess that is cooking!
- The Only Thing I Know About Parenting – I so needed this reminder this week! “God has to do this for me. Not with me. For me. Thinking that God is merely by my side on my parenting journey leads me to believe the lie that I must be more than I was created to be. Instead, I can confidently embrace the fullness of who He is as sovereign Lord of my children. God, be for my sons all that I cannot. Protect them, lead them, teach them. They are yours. I trust you.”
- 31 Days of Book Detectives – I cannot wait to learn more as Heidi @ Mt. Hope Chronicles posts daily about parent/child book clubs!
What else did you stumble across this week that blessed you?