When a person finds a good thing they shouldn’t keep it to themselves…
- Spiritual Fruit vs. Self-Righteous Works – “It is the work of God’s grace, through the power of the Spirit, that fuels our obedience.”
- Make Your Own “Nesquick” – I love chocolate milk, however we go through the syrup F-A-S-T. I love this quick, easy, YUMMY recipe from Heavenly Homemakers.
- 10 Bible Truths To Help You Understand Your Child – Such a great reminder full of deep truth!
- How Knowledge Feeds Our Delight in God – I was clicking around Jen Wilkin’s blog (the author of Women of the Word, which I read recently) and came across this post and wanted to pass it along because she elaborates on this idea in her book. Love this, “finding greater pleasure in God will not result from pursuing more experiences of him, but from knowing him better.”
- Grounded: The Physics of Circle Time – My heart resonates with much of this post because our variation of Morning Time aka Circle Time has become such an important part of our school day.
- Revive Our Hearts Conference Free Live Streaming – Friday September 25th – Saturday September 26th. Revive ’15 is about Women Teaching Women. You can register now for the FREE live streaming event!
What else did you stumble across this week that blessed you?