When a person finds a good thing they shouldn’t keep it to themselves…
- Your Child is Your Neighbor – The truth that my closest neighbor didn’t just live next door convicts me, challenges me, and by the grace if God has changed me over the years!
- Dear Moms, You Do More Than You Know – “God used them all in mighty ways–in ways they couldn’t fully understand at the time, in the ways that changed the world–and all by simply loving children and protecting their little lives. What’s true for teachers and nursery workers and volunteers and grandmothers and aunts and nieces and babysitters is especially true for the mothers reading this blog: you do more than you know. Press on, mom, your labors are not in vain.”
- 5 Ways to Minister to Women in Crisis – Solid Biblical guidance to aid women in helping other women.
- Reading in Morning Time, Your Morning Basket Podcast – I enjoyed listening to Brandy Vencel chat with Pam Barnhill about reading aloud during morning time. There were a lot of practical little nuggets in this podcast. I am planning to give it a second listen soon!
- Classical Reader Website – This recently released website from Classical Academic Press is an amazing resource. You can filter by grade, level, genre, author, and special award or notation. Check it out!
- Andrew Peterson is releasing a new album in October & Sara Groves is releasing a new album in November, I am one happy gal!
What links have you came across this week that are noteworthy?
Linking up to Intentional at Home @ Creative Home Keeper If your stopping by from the link up be sure to say hello!